How much Local Anesthetic can I give?
Perhaps the most advanced local anesthesia calculator ever.
- checkUp to the second toxicity estimate. Based on individual half-life of individual drugs given.
- checkShow recommended maximums based on patient age/weight. Pick between manufacturer's or American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommendations.
- checkConvert units automatically. Enter it in cartridges, mL, or mg, we'll do the math for you!
- checkAuto BMI, regardless of input. Whether you enter kilograms or pounds, centimeters or feet and inches, we'll sort it out.
- checkCopy/paste into patient chart. Enter it as you go, copy/paste summary into your patient chart.
Get started now!
Created and owned by industry experts
Our goal is to make anesthesia charting as smooth and automatic as possible.
Xchart is privately owned by its creators and the software is developed "in house" by software veterans in close collaboration with our customers and trusted experts in the field.
We'd love to hear how we can help you: