The Xchart Blog
List of all posts:
- "I'd like a copy of my wife's sedation record, please."
- Introducing Xchart Patient Forms.
- Text us, like an old friend
- Why finalize your cases in Xchart?
- New feature: Separate preoperative checklist page!
- ADSA Las Vegas Wrap Up
- VIDEO: Mortara Surveryor S12 / S19 Support
- VIDEO: GE B125 / B105 Support
- VIDEO: Edan X8/X10/X12 Support
- VIDEO: Big improvements to case timeline and vitals checkpoints
- ADSA Chicago Wrap Up
- To err is… expected. So let’s plan for it.
- Anesthesia in the cloud: Introducing Xchart.com!
- Meet your new, 100% free, Local Anesthesia tracker
- VIDEO: Connecting Criticare nGenuity Monitor to AnesthesiaCharting for automatic vitals tracking
- VIDEO: AnesthesiaCharting Featured by Google in Keynote of Chrome Developer Summit 2020
- Announcing Zoe Medical PPM3 VitalSync™ (video)
- Announcing Mindray monitor support!
- Announcing Criticare monitor support!
- Free COVID-19 Screening App
- Appearance on The Dental Clinical Companion
- Paper records in Operatories in the time of Covid-19
- Trying to get back to normal after COVID
- AnesthesiaCharting will be FREE during the COVID-19 crisis
- Big updates to drug page (plus, infusion pump support!)
- Dilution of Local Anesthetic
Created and owned by industry experts
Our goal is to make anesthesia charting as smooth and automatic as possible.
Xchart is privately owned by its creators and the software is developed "in house" by software veterans in close collaboration with our customers and trusted experts in the field.
We'd love to hear how we can help you: