Moderate Sedation Records Done Right.
Finally, something tailored to moderate sedation / I.V.C.S providers.
- checkCloud-based. Track all your sedation cases in one place. Accessed securely from any device.
- checkPixel-perfect records. No messy, hard-to-read, hand-drawn paper charts. Compliant PDF reports in a familiar-looking format.
- checkAuto populate data directly from your vitals monitor with VitalSync™. No more manual entry required, but you still have full control over the data on the final report. You can read more about automatic vitals entry here.
- checkWorks with your existing systems. Use virtually any computer to generate or edit reports. The resulting PDF can be attached to your patient record in your existing EMR. Flows naturally with the process of performing sedation.
- checkNo risk! Affordable pricing tailored to moderate sedation providers. First, take it for a test-drive anonymously without installing anything. Then, sign up for a 30-day trial to try it on real cases (no credit card required). After that it's $119/mo for unlimited cases. You can cancel anytime at the push of a button.
So what does it do?
- timerSaves time. Suggests the most commonly used phrases from your previous cases to make note-taking a breeze.
- picture_as_pdfGenerates a PDF. Attach the report to your EMR, print it, or send it.
- flash_onAutomates tedious tasks. Automatic BMI, time tracking, and drug interaction checks. Calculates dispatch score using Aldrete or PADS.
- assignment_turned_inHelps you not forget. Checklist format helps you know you didn't forget something important.
- bar_chartCalculates drug totals and waste. Track what you draw up and what you give, we'll handle the math.
- editReview and edit before finalization. It records timestamps as you enter data, but everything is still editable in case you missed something.
- touch_appSign it with your finger. When it's all done, sign it quickly and easily with your finger.
- lockRespects everyone's privacy. Patient data is securely stored to your own datastore in the cloud.
Created and owned by industry experts
Our goal is to make anesthesia charting as smooth and automatic as possible.
Xchart is privately owned by its creators and the software is developed "in house" by software veterans in close collaboration with our customers and trusted experts in the field.
We'd love to hear how we can help you: